We are using a new registration system this year to better serve you and the people who run registration. Please read this page carefully before you register.
Here are some things that you need to know that may be different from years past:
- Participants will be asked for payment at the time of registration. The information you submit won’t be processed until payment is made. If you’re applying for financial aid, please register now; there is an option to defer payment.
- All registration submissions are for individuals. If you are registering your team (or your family), you must submit one registration per person attending. You’ll be asked for your own information for each registration so that we can contact you with any questions. If you’re the team squire, we’ll ask you .
- You don’t need an account to register. If you need to change your registration after you have submitted it, you can use the “edit submission” link that will be emailed to you. No changes can be made to payments or items that have payments (i.e. t-shirts sizes, etc) through this form. Contact the registrar to work out payment changes.
Summary of Costs
- Adult (15+): $250
- Child (6-14): $150
- Young Child (0-5): free
- Curvy Cut (adult): $15
- Straight Cut (adult): $15
- Youth (child / youth): $10
- Late fee (if registering after May 3rd): $30
- Must apply by April 15th
- Aid will only cover registration costs
- Any outstanding fees due on May 3rd
For the 2019 Ale, there are two options for lodging: Regular Cabin and Tent/Camper/RV. (The Premium Cabin option is no longer available.)
There are 15 regular cabins with electricity in two clusters; each of these cabins sleeps 12 people. Nearby bathhouses have hot showers and restrooms. Team cabins and single-gender cabins will be assigned based on registration requests.
Cabin options will be available in the registration form after the “Regular Cabin” option is selected. Cabin options include:
- Any cabin (no preference)
- Team cabin (request to be with your team)
- Quiet cabin (lights out at 10 p.m., no songfests)
- Gendered cabin (female)
- Gendered cabin (male)
- Family cabin
Fotsch’s Lodge (previously named Savanna) will be the family cabin. It has six bedrooms, three with one bunk bed and three with two bunk beds, plus bathroom and shower facilities. If needed, we may also designate one of the regular cabins as a family cabin.
The premium cabin is now full and is no longer available on the registration form.
There is plenty of tent space. Bring your own tent. There is space for campers or RVs, but there are no electrical or water/drain hook-ups available.
Meals will be provided by the camp kitchen. When you register, please specify Omnivore, Vegetarian, or Vegan for a meal preference. The registration form provides space to share additional food restrictions or allergies, such as dairy- or gluten-free and nut-free. We will try to accommodate requests, but cannot guarantee a wide selection of choices for all food preferences.
Members of the Twin Cities Morris teams will provide transportation from the airport or train station or bus station to the ale site. But to do this – we need your pick-up and drop-off information! Please provide this information on your online registration form.
Travel arrangements will be communicated directly to the people needing arrangements. Please make sure you provide a valid email address and phone number so we can contact you.
Everything you ever wanted to know about the 2019 T-shirts can be found on the T-shirt page.
Please note – if you really want a t-shirt make sure to register early. We have to place the T-shirt order by April 30th (before the registration deadline.) We will try to honor t-shirt orders placed May 1 – May 3 but may not be able to guarantee all sizes.
The registration deadline is May 3rd at 11:59pm Central Time.
Registrations after this time will be subject to a $30.00 late fee and t-shirt ordering will no longer be available.
Registration will be closed on May 10th at 11:59pm Central Time.
Ale Registration Info: firstname.lastname@example.org