Registration for the 2023 Midwest Morris Ale will open in late March. In the meantime, you can get yourself ready to register by reading the info below.
- Registration is by individual; each attendee needs to register separately. If you are filling out the registration form for someone else (teammate, family member, friend), you’ll be asked for your own information too, so that we can contact you with any questions. If you’re the team squire, we’ll ask you a couple of additional questions.
- Payment is due at the time of registration. The information you submit won’t be processed until payment is made. If you’re applying for financial aid, please register now; there is an option to defer payment.
- After you register, you will receive a confirmation email that includes a link to “edit submission”, if you need to make a change after you have submitted. No changes can be made to payments or items that have payments through this form. If you need to make payment changes, contact the registrar.
The 2023 Ale will have several housing options:
Shared Cabin (Rustic)
Premium Cabin (Less Rustic)
More info coming soon!
Meals will be provided by the camp kitchen. When you register, please specify Omnivore, Vegetarian, or Vegan for a meal preference. The registration form provides space to share additional food restrictions or allergies, such as dairy- or gluten-free and nut-free. We will try to accommodate requests, but cannot guarantee a wide selection of choices for all food preferences.
Members of the host teams will provide transportation from the Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport (MSP) to the Ale site. Please provide your travel information on your online registration form. If you need to add or edit your travel information after you have registered, look for the edit link in your confirmation email.
Please review the MWMA COVID policy as you create your travel plan. All participants will be required to take a rapid antigen test on arrival at camp (or at the airport before getting a ride to camp).
If you request an airport ride, we will communicate with you directly. Please make sure you provide a valid email address and phone number so we can contact you.
This year, ordering a shirt is NOT a part of registration. You can pre-order your shirt online (separately) and have it shipped directly to your home. Everything you ever wanted to know about the 2023 T-shirts will soon be available on the T-shirt page.
- If you intend to apply for financial aid, please register yourself now!
- Apply for financial aid by April 25th
- You will hear the results of your financial aid decision in early May
Before you register
- Are you interested in volunteering to help make the Ale happen? Please let us know if you would like to help out at the Ale with:
- Registration on arrival
- Portering luggage
- Clearing and cleaning after meals
- Setup and cleanup for skit night
- Silent Auction help
- Please tell us if you want to participate at the Ale:
- Bring a lawn game or party game (which one)
- Lead a workshop
- Request that someone else lead a workshop
- Play in the contra dance band or English Country Dance band
- Call a contra dance or English Country Dance
- Recommended: be ready to upload an image of your COVID-19 Vaccination card (optional)
- Be ready to submit payment
Registration will open in late March 2023. Stay tuned for more info!
Questions? Please email email@example.com