Arrival, Check-In, and COVID-19 testing:
The registration desk at the camp opens at 3 p.m. on Friday, May 27th.
- Please do not arrive before 3 p.m. as we will be busy getting the camp ready!
- The test team will be present in the entrance drive to help with your required Covid-19 rapid test.
- Once your test is complete and your vaccination card is checked (if necessary) you will be issued a wrist band.
- Proceed to park in the specified on-site parking at Camp St Croix, and head down to check-in and pick up your registration packet.
- If accommodations are needed, you may drop off folks at the loop. Please do not park here long-term.
Camp St. Croix’s 400 acres are located near Hudson, Wisconsin, just 20 minutes east of the Twin Cities. Our grounds include woods, prairies and pine-covered bluffs overlooking the beautiful St. Croix River National Scenic Riverway.
YMCA Camp St. Croix
532 County Road F
Hudson, WI 54016
715-386-4380 | 651-436-8428
Driving Directions to Camp St. Croix
From the West
Travel east on I-94 from St. Paul. After crossing the St. Croix River, take Exit 2, Carmichael Road & County Rd F. Turn right (south) on Carmichael Road and follow for 1.5 miles. Camp St. Croix is on the right side shortly after Coulee Road.
From the East
Travel west on I-94 to Exit 2, County Rd F & Carmichael Road. Turn left on Carmichael Road and follow for 1.5 miles. Camp St. Croix is on the right side shortly after Coulee Road.
Items to Bring
In addition to your kit, instruments, chargers, and personal items, it is recommended that all attendees should bring the following with them to the ale:
- A selection of beer, cider or wine
- Item for the silent auction – if so inclined
- Anything needed for you skit
- N95 or KN95 masks
- Covid test kits
- Morris Hankys
- A stick (brown and sticky)
- Lawn games!
- If interested in leading a workshop, any materials needed
- Your 2023 Ale T-shirt!
- If camping: tent and other desired camping items
- Bring enough layers to be comfortable
- Be prepared for wet and cool weather!
- Hat (if needed)
- Shoes (shower, contra, morris…)
- Extra Socks
- Travel/Coffee/Beer Mug
- Water Bottle
- Journal, Pencils
- Pajamas (I prefer Pokemon onsie style)
- Rain Poncho / Rain Coat
- Shirts (long and short sleeve)
- Shorts (if warm enough)
- Swim suit
- Sleeping Bag or bedding for a twin size bed
- Day Pack or Waist Pack
- Flashlight or Headlamp
- Insect Repellant
- Comb / Brush
- Hair Ties
- Toothbrush / Toothpaste
- Towel and Washcloth