The Midwest Morris Ale Association, Inc., is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Our main annual event is the Midwest Morris Ale, which is typically held Memorial Day weekend.
- Through teaching and performance, to promote and develop a better understanding and appreciation of the music and dance traditions of England, specifically Cotswold Morris, Longsword and Rapper, Northwest Clog, Molly, Border Morris, and other step-dance and clog traditions.
- To create, sponsor, publish and distribute educational materials and programs related to these performing arts.
- To create and maintain one or more libraries of recorded material and information to be used for educational purposes.
- To support, sponsor, and implement other educational activities that are compatible with the activities listed above.
- To support, sponsor, and implement any charitable activities that are compatible with the activities listed above.
- To accept and administer any property in such a way as to support the educational and charitable mission of the organization.