The Midwest Morris Ale Inc. is the 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that governs the annual Midwest Morris Ale. Our Mission Statement is below. If you have any questions which are not answered on this site, please contact one of our board members.
- Through teaching and performance, to promote and develop a better understanding and appreciation of the music and dance traditions of England, specifically Cotswold Morris, Longsword and Rapper, Northwest Clog, Molly, Border Morris, and other step-dance and clog traditions.
- To create, sponsor, publish and distribute educational materials and programs related to these performing arts.
- To create and maintain one or more libraries of recorded material and information to be used for educational purposes.
- To support, sponsor, and implement other educational activities that are compatible with the activities listed above.
- To support, sponsor, and implement any charitable activities that are compatible with the activities listed above.
- To accept and administer any property in such a way as to support the educational and charitable mission of the organization.